Friday 27 September 2013

i and me

 

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving 
~Lao Tzu

 

I haven’t ever understood how people interpret what life wants out of them, and how they have concrete answers to where do you find yourself to be after some years from now clinchers.


I hate faking many a times like these. I hate building up stuff that fits the bill (theirs of course)


Is lack of ambition defined as not knowing where one is headed (a mindset that most definitely irritates certain people, though they wish well, I know)


I dislike being caged in by tedium. I dislike routine watch over me.


I cannot be tied down, I am like the piece of paper that flew out of my hand yesterday evening from the terrace; the piece of paper that swayed with the gentle breeze, to and from, up and down, tracing a path very haphazard 

 
I have yet to find my calling in life


I want my obituary to read 


"We do confirm that he no longer is with us, though mind you, there is absolutely no guarantee he went straight to heaven (as is the norm). He was always a drifter. Period"
 

1 comment:

  1. A great post!! Some really are meant to be drifters & fly high and help others realize that they themselves are also meant to soar :) Just like 'Udti Patang sa tha wo...'

    ReplyDelete